Role: Project Manager
Experience: 10 years+
Work Location: Ambit IT Park, Chennai
Technology: Network Security
What we are looking for: An ideal candidate would have some TAC Networking/ Network Security experience in their career along with experience in operations management.
5 Key aspects of the role:
- Manage performance of the team
- Deliver on SLA commitments based on the contract
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting of SLA performance
- Formulate continuous improvement plan
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly operations and business review with stakeholders.
- Set and manage client expectations
- Identify potential new business opportunities
- To take complete ownership of the cases and to take feedback on negative surveys
- To handle deviations and carry out risk analysis
- Set and review KRA’s for the team, align their goals to the overall objectives of the organization/client
- Daily /Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly operations review with internal and external stakeholders
- Capacity / Resource planning and management
- Liaison with cross functions across the organization addressing the needs of the team members
- Monitors program components relationships and dependencies, as well as overall integration and risks mitigation and issues resolution
- Business Continuity Planning and Risk management
- Address skill gaps in Product / Process / Technology / Communication
- Mentor Leads & Engineers
- Plan Relevant training programs working with respective groups
Project Revenue and cost management:
- To manage revenue and cost drivers
- Operate on the planned budget
- Resource planning (People / IT)
What you should be having:
10-12 Years of experience in the IT / ITES sector preferably from enterprise support background with expertise in networking domain and project management
- Goal-oriented professional with experience in offshore/onsite consulting, customer relationship management and planning.
- Strong tactical and leadership skills.
- Good communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Enjoy challenging and diverse work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Understanding and troubleshooting skills across – TCP/ IP/ UDP, OSI model, Routing, Switching, Ethernet, WAN, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, Firewalls.
Span of Control:
3-4 Team / Tech Leads handling a team size ranging between 20 -30 engineers.
|Job Category||Network Services|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||10 - 12|