Job Title: Project Manager
Location: United States (Remote)
Experience: 3-5 years experience in project or program management
OnDemand’s customer engagement platform transforms customer service by unlocking a company’s most extraordinary untapped asset—the knowledge and passion of its power users. World-class organizations like Airbnb, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and SAP use OnDemand to connect their customers with their expert users, enabling real-time and automated conversations that deliver an exceptional customer experience with superior economics.
The Directly OnDemand business was recently acquired by CSS Corp creating even more opportunities for growth and an expanding customer base. Read more about the acquisition in this press release: https://www.csscorp.com/all-press-release/css-corp-acquires-san-francisco-based-directlys-ondemand-business/
Project Managers have point responsibility for managing projects including launch of new programs, expansions and special projects. This includes developing a coordinated plan with sales, delivery and the customer to achieve the desired outcome of the project and coordinating resources on both sides to successfully achieve the goals. This role is a blend of customer leadership, project management and data evaluation. This key role will be strongly supported to ensure our continued success of OnDemand.
What you’ll do:
- Work with sales, delivery, services and customers consultatively to define successful project objectives and develop a comprehensive project plan
- Partner with members of the appropriate teams to manage and lead all areas of a project
- Partner with customer’s technical teams and OnDemand Services teams to manage implementation of the technical integration when needed.
- Run regular, check-point meetings with stakeholders to ensure effective communication and track goal achievement
- Continuously monitor project status and effect changes as needed to maintain goal objectives
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years experience in a consultative, project or program management client facing role with a leading enterprise SaaS or Services company
- Demonstrable experience leading clients to define goals
- Strong presenter and communicator, effective at leading meetings
- An energetic and inspiring team player and a strong drive to win
- Infectious enthusiasm and effective leadership qualities
- BA / BS degree
|Job Category||CSS OnDemand|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5|