QA – Call Monitoring / Call Auditing
Posted 1 month ago
Job title: QA – Call Monitoring / Call Auditing
Work Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Education Qualification: High school diploma
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls and emails on communication and soft skills per sampling plans. Monitor and coach agents on grammar, pronunciation, syllable stress, and other aspects of the English language, culture, etc.
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to enhance employee performance.
- Support floor training initiatives.
- Intermittently assist in the design and development of training material.
- Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
- Must work with multiple teams and processes. YOUR SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the English language’s technical and practical applications.
- Well-versed in soft skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and feedback techniques.
Required Skills & Desired Skills-
- Excellent communication skills in English & French
- 5-7 Years relevant experience
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|