Quality Associate / Senior Associate/ Team Lead
India - Chennai
Posted 3 weeks ago
Job title: Quality Associate / Senior Associate/ Team Lead
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-10 years
Qualification: Any graduate/Non-graduate with experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls and emails on communication and soft skills per sampling plans.
- Monitor and coach agents on grammar, pronunciation, syllable stress and other aspects of the English language, culture, etc.
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to enhance employee performance.
- Support floor training initiatives.
- Intermittently assist in design and development of training material.
- Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
- Must work with multiple teams and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the English language technical and practical applications.
- Well-versed with soft skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and feedback techniques.
- Ability to audit monitored data and identify coaching/training needs.
- Efficient at managing ones own schedule and work.
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to improve the communication and soft skills of the agents for sustained continuous improvement.
- Display a high-level of effort and commitment towards supporting employees
|Job Category||CTAS Roles|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|