Job Title : Recruiter
Location : Barranquilla
Experience : 1-2 years
The ideal candidate is a go-getter. Efficient, responsive, someone who embraces change and its innovative while facing challenges. Seller attitude, able to onboard candidates quickly while evaluating candidate’s potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Hire positions within BPO Teams for customer service and technical teams.
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Manage virtual job fairs webinars and similar events.
- Headhunt resources using Linkedin and other tools.
- Use Tracking Systems to cloud candidates progress.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Meet with stakeholders and hiring managers to provide updates on an executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree on a relevant area. (Highschool Diploma as a minimum).
- Effective communication skills. English at a B2+ (85%) will need to perform english evaluations to candidates.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to 2 years of proven experience hiring positions for the BPO Industry with approx 10-20 hires per month doing full cycle recruitment (Must)
- Experience with Technology Profiles (Networking Databases Software Programming (Preferred)
- Candidates will not be considered if they do not have experience in BPO companies
Benefits and Perks
- WFH during Pandemic
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||1 - 2|