Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Reporting to: Centre Head, Romania & Poland and Talent Acquisition Lead Europe
Location: Cluj, Romania
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be working in partnership with internal stakeholders, senior managers, and HR on all aspects of internal and external recruitment. You will act as a subject matter expert for recruitment and help to improve and implement the current process, championing best practice recruitment and striving to deliver a fantastic customer and candidate experience.
You will be recruiting a diverse group of customers across Romania, and Poland and will be part of the global recruitment team based out in Romania, Poland & India.
- Responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from requisition through to the on-boarding of candidates
- Headhunting for talent, targeting passive candidates and approaching specific markets for roles and succession gaps.
- Implementing hiring processes, providing guidance and advise on routes to market, providing market and data insight to help stakeholders make informed decisions about the hires they make.
- Apply expertise and knowledge in sourcing candidates worldwide via a variety of direct sourcing methods including job boards, advertising, LinkedIn, social media and headhunting.
- Responsible for arranging interviews and conducting competency based interviews along with recruiting managers as well as identifying screening assessments where appropriate.
- Active involvement in shaping the candidate journey from screening and interviewing through to providing feedback and negotiating offers of employment.
- Reduce agency recruitment spending by using sourcing expertise with direct sourcing methods.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees and candidates
- In all ensuring a delightful experience for stake holders and candidates.
- 5+ yrs of Solid Recruitment Experience (IT Hiring experience is considered a plus)
- University Degree
- Familiarity with Romanian Employment Laws
- Experience in direct sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Job Boards, other social media etc. )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is must)
- High levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking
What we offer?
- A Global Recruitment Experience
- Excellent Leaders to learn from and look up to
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus – up to 13th Salary
- Possibility to grow and take the lead of our HR Department in Romania
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||5 - 10|