Job Title: Salesforce Community Cloud Developer
Experience: 6-9 years of manual testing experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the development team LWC for Community Portal.
- Work independently on assigned tasks
- Ensure ontime deliverables which are scalable, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Follow coding standards and best practice within the development cycle and code review processes.
- Complete development work required on each project in line with the trading calendar and development roadmap / release plan.
- Identify and escalate areas for technical improvement if any.
- Align with client work culture
- Availability to have a overlap for all important project release meetings
- Implement SFCC cartridges, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Able to analyze, debug/troubleshoot and resolve technical problems related to e-commerce and SFCC implementation.
- Gather functional and technical requirements for features and 3rd party integration.
- Conduct gap analysis identifying business needs that cannot be met with out-of-the-box Commerce Cloud implementation.
- Focus on designing and managing systems with high performance, scalability and availability.
- Have minimum of 6-9 years of Salesforce experience with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Lightning Web Component especially in Community cloud in development projects and not maintenance or production support projects
- Experience in Lightning Web Components in salesforce implementation projects in Salesforce Community cloud for 2-3 yrs.
- Community developers who is capable of scaling experience of from 1000 users to a million- Mandatory
- Ability to build LWC components, multi-lingual, multi country experience is a must
- Strong communication skill both verbal and written
- Experience to Agile / JIRA or any test management tool
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Passion to maintain a high degree of quality
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC as well as various software testing methodologies
- Identify risks involved in deliveries and highlight to stakeholders, proactive communication
- Adopting to client work culture and interested in working in dynamic environment
- Work closely with the client architect team on design, approach and solutions to fix the identified problems
- Good team player as well individual contributor
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirement.
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
- Shift Time: 2.30pm to 11.30pm IST
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|