Senior Cisco ICM/CVP Architect
- A senior Cisco ICM/CVP architect with at least 15+ years of experience designing, implementing, supporting large complex enterprise Cisco ICM/UCCE/CVP solutions involving multiple vendors and 100+ call centers
- Architects, designs,and help implement and maintain large complex enterprise solutions using the Cisco ICM/UCCE platform
- Architects and helps integrates core technologies into the Cisco ICM/UCCE platform including but not limited to CTI related products, Cisco CVP Solution Architecture and Integration Design, enterprise reporting solutions, and custom elements
- Provides on-call support for Cisco ICM/UCCE environment
- Advanced trouble shooting skills required as Cisco ICM/UCCE/CVP issues arise to include working with Cisco TAC as required
- Communicates effectively with executives, business owners, architects, project managers, and developers.
- Negotiates exact technical requirements with vendors; establishes contracts, and writes technical contract specifications and proposals.
- Assist in evaluating and certifying available vendor offerings to establish voice and network architecture solutions, planning future enhancements and directions for the vendor’s call center environment.
- Experience with Cisco data model and reporting, DB optimization/performance tuning and SQL
- Cisco CVP Call Studio design and development experience
- Experience with Cisco ICM Script Design, Development, and Deployment
|Department||Engineering Ser - CS|
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX (Glow)|
|Location||Seattle, WA Area|
|Technology Interest||UCCE / Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)|
|Area of Interest||Engineering|