Tier 2 – Senior Cisco ICM Developer (ICM)
- Position Description: This developer position will participate in the development of an Enterprise Solution for Call Routing applications on the Cisco ICM / UCCE system.
- The development consists building scripts to support enterprise call routing platform across multiple businesses, unit testing and deployment support.
- ICM Developer Required Skills:
- CISCO ICM Script Editor (*Hands on experience)
- CISCO ICM Infrastructure
- CISCO UCCE Infrastructure
- Experience in creating all ICM script editor components that includes data look up elements and dynamic formulas.
- Minimum 6 years of experience using the CISCO ICM software.
- Understand and be able to use ICM Script editor, build and deploy call routing scripts.
- Understand the CISCO ICM architecture in the infrastructure.
- Understand the reporting schema for CISCO ICM in the database.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification.
- Knowledge in IVR applications using VoiceXML (VXML).
- Be very familiar with common databases including SQL Server and Postgres.
- Experience in understanding the reporting structure of ICM.
- Ability to design, create and implement effective call flows.
- Ability to analyze, code, test, and debug the application.
- Ability to support the deployment and have capability to resolve the issues asap.
- Ability to manage the other Tier 1 team members for day to day leadership responsibilities
|Department||Engineering Ser - CS|
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX (Glow)|
|Location||Seattle, WA Area|
|Technology Interest||UCCE / Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)|
|Area of Interest||Engineering|