Senior Cisco ICM Production Support Lead
- A Senior Cisco ICM Lead proficient with supporting Cisco ICM core servers with no less than 15+ years’ experience in configuring/implementing Cisco ICM routers/loggers/HDS.
- Proficient with SQL and has the experience to navigate databases, write T-SQL statements using join criteria and write a stored procedure
- A senior Cisco ICM Lead with a minimum of 15 years of experience supporting large complex enterprise Cisco ICM/UCCE solutions involving multiple vendors.
- Ability to pull logs and diagnose complex Cisco ICM/CTI/CTIOS & CVP issues at a Tier III level while under pressure & with little or no support
- Proficient with ICM scripting
- Experience working with the Cisco TAC and guiding them towards bug identification and fixes
- Tech Lead for no less than 4 major ICM upgrades in a complex environment
- Cisco certified in the following: CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration & CCENT – Interworking
- Experience working with SIP messaging to help diagnose troubles
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker
|Department||Engineering Ser - CS|
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX (Glow)|
|Location||Seattle, WA Area|
|Technology Interest||UCCE / Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)|
|Area of Interest||Engineering|