Job Title: Director / Senior Director – Account Management
Location: USA (Remote)
Experience: 10+ years of experience in B2C support
We are looking for a seasoned Account Manager with a strong track record in building and nurturing client relationships within our existing services portfolio. This Sales role will have end-to-end sales cycle and account management responsibility and will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of CSS growth.
- As an account manager, you would be responsible to drive relationship elevation and business growth within the portfolio by presenting CSS solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and account strategies by leveraging CSS service offerings
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities
- Define, develop, and implement client-specific strategies for increasing mindshare and revenue across the managed group of account
- Execute the complete sales process for existing customers from deal capture
- through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification and presentation, and proposal of solutions
- Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Account Management/Sales Executive professional with a proven track record of driving net new business and managing executive level relationships.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in B2C support, back-office support will be preferred (high-volume transactions with focus on productivity and quality).
- Proven track record of being able to grow existing book of business but upsell and cross sell services into other buying centers of the same organization.
- Ability to connect and work with business, procurement, and vendor management organizations across multiple functions.
- Ability to work their way up the value chain through proactive proposals and thought leadership.
- Assertive, yet consultative sales acumen.
- A self-starter with a passion for Business Development.
- Strong understanding of market trends and ability to create end-to-end, multifaceted, go-to market strategy for service line.
- Experience in implementing best practices sales methodologies and techniques.
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins.
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets by being able to match services offerings with customer needs.
EEO Statement: CSS Corp. provides equal opportunity in all our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information and other characteristics that are protected by applicable law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Account Management and Sales|
|Job Level||10 - 15 Years|
|Experience||10 - 15|