Senior Front End Developer – Elixir
Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer – Elixir
Location: USA (Remote)
Number of Openings: 25+
You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 500+ web & mobile sites globally. Your role will have you working on all aspects of the digital customer experience with one of our premier e-commerce client from engaging customers via digital marketing channels, searching and browsing for products in the online shop and other sales channels, all the way to the customer receiving their order.
- Thrive in a fast-past, dynamic environment and prioritize work and time effectively
- Must be able to understand current and future state integrations, recommend changes based on the outcome of analysis performed
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have keen eye for details
- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and software applications.
- Regulates exposure to business stakeholders and executive management as well as other authorities.
- Designs, writes, and edits website content.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products across multiple organizational units.
- Designs assignments with web services like REST, SOAP, etc.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
Who You Are (Skills Required)
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Exposure to Elixir, Phoenix, or another functional programming language.
- Experience with UX and workflow design
- Effective at implementing acceptance criteria requirements
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|