Senior Full Stack Developer – React
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer – React
Location: USA (Remote)
Number of Openings: 25+
We’re looking for talented technical leaders to be a part of our prestigious client’s fast growing multibillion dollar E-Commerce business. You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ e-commerce sites globally.
You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented engineers, product managers, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs. You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Being a senior contributor on a team of skilled full-stack developers working to implement Omnichannel capabilities, with a focus on providing a best-in-class user experience.
- Work with dynamic back-end technologies (Perl, PHP) and help us expand the use of React on our sites.
- Work closely with the team’s leadership to define scalable technical solutions & partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review & mentor junior engineers
Who You Are (Skills Required)
- You have 3+ years front end development experience, with expertise React and in CSS with a focus on building complex layouts and meeting pixel-perfect design requirements
- You have 3+ years of Back-end development experience, with expertise in Perl or NodeJS and GraphQL APIs
- You have experience mentoring other engineers & working with the product to define & drive solutions
- You have experience with building performant, responsive front-end components
- You have a technical background with knowledge of engineering principles and design patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly performant code
- You have the proactive ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to Have
- Programming experience in at least one dynamic language (Elixir)
- Experience with PHP and at least 1 major framework such as Laravel, Phalcon, Symfony, etc.’
- Experience with TypeScript and at least 1 modern Frontend Web Framework such as VueJS, Angular or Svelte
- Experience with Server-Side rendering in either Node.js, Next.js, or HugoExperience in e-commerce
- Experience using UML diagrams for system design
- Experience transitioning from Monolith to Microservice architecture
- Experience with multi-step transactions, and Micro-front architecture
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|