Senior ICM/aPBR Architect
- A senior Cisco ICM/CVP custom tools architect with at least 10+ years of experience designing, implementing, supporting large complex enterprise Cisco ICM/UCCE/CVP custom solutions involving multiple vendors and 100+ call centers
- Architects, designs, and help implement and maintain large complex enterprise solutions using custom tools with the Cisco ICM/UCCE platform
- Architects and helps integrates custom tools technologies into the Cisco ICM/UCCE platform
- Provides on-call support for Cisco ICM/UCCE and custom tools environment
- Advanced trouble shooting skills required as Cisco ICM/UCCE/CVP and custom tools issues arise to include working with Cisco TAC as required
- Communicates effectively with executives, business owners, architects, project managers, and developers.
- Negotiates exact technical requirements with vendors; establishes contracts, and writes technical contract specifications and proposals.
- Assist in evaluating and certifying available vendor offerings to establish voice and network architecture solutions, planning future enhancements and directions for the vendor’s call center environment.
- Experience with Cisco data model and reporting, DB optimization/performance tuning and SQL
- Cisco ICM Custom Tool design and development experience using .NET, C#, and SQL
- Extensive experience with Cisco ICM Script Design, Development, and Deployment
|Department||Engineering Ser - CS|
|Office||CSS Corp - New Jersey (Slash)|
|Location||Seattle, WA Area|
|Technology Interest||UCCE / Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)|
|Area of Interest||Engineering|