Glow Networks, Inc., a CSS Corp., has openings for the position of Senior Optical Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in operational support of an optical transport network system to manage and provision multi-layer, multi-domain, and multi-vendor optical network, and leading and supervising installers of optical network deployments projects.
- Provide technical assistance and service support to our customers as they evolve from early-stage product trials through field implementation and into production
- Support subsea, long-haul, regional and metro carrier’s domestic and international customers
- Manage all operational aspects of the customer’s network trial, deployment & post-sales support, which includes fault tracking, managing and resolving identified issues
- Interface with and manage support partners, develop, implement and manage projects and resolve issues to a Tier 4 level, management, and sales account team
- Represent the interests of the customers including internal test, development and manufacturing teams and is responsible for the development of new field troubleshooting processes and procedures, contributing to an internal technical knowledge base, assisting in replicating customer issues to achieve problem resolution, assisting in training customers, field service partners and other support personnel
- Advanced knowledge of CISCO SONET and DWDM Optical products (CISCO 15454 MSPP and MSTP and CISCO NCS2K), management platform (CISCO CTC) is required
Work Hours: 40 hrs./week. M-F.
Job Location: Richardson, Texas. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mail resumes to Gita Pillai at Glow Networks Inc., 2140 Lake Park Blvd., Suite 113, Richardson, TX 75080.
|Department||Senior Optical Engineer|
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX 75080|