Designation: Sr. SFCC Business Analyst
Experience: 6+ years
Location: Chennai/ Bangalore
Technology/Skillset: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Analyst in B2C
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and implementing eCommerce solutions for global markets.
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvement. Identify opportunities to innovate.
- Recommend solutions to improve Commerce functionalities, business practices & procedures.
- Distinguish requests from underlying needs. Evaluate information received, deconstruct high-level information into functional details and translate low-level information into business requirements.
- Capture use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for the new requests. Develop UI/UX or other artifacts to facilitate requirement elaborations as needed.
- Participate in sprint planning & grooming session. Elaborate on requirements and expectations for the project team.
- Produce business flowcharts or other visual aids to communicate changes to the business teams.
- Check feasibility by comparing functional needs with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution and making recommendations to the Product Owner.
- Configure all aspects of storefronts for the global markets based on their localized requirements.
- Manage multiple initiatives, priorities, tasks and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with SI partners on implementing the solutions and work with cross-cloud teams throughout the organization in supporting Project One initiatives.
- Assist business team and QA team in designing test cases, validating the features and end-to-end testing.
- Participate in cross-cloud meetings, eCommerce UAT and roll-out activities.
- Assist in developing training materials on the Business Manager tool and eCommerce features for the business users and regional support teams.
- 6 – 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (B2C) with strong knowledge in Business Manager.
- Passionate about eCommerce challenges and a good understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Go-getter. Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve.
- Ability to organize, specify and model requirements to ensure they are complete and support global needs.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Detailed Oriented.
- Think strategically and creatively in finding business solutions that meet the requirements in the best possible way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey ideas or concepts to a variety of stakeholders. Comfortable presenting business and technical terminology to groups of 5 – 20 individuals.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence or similar tracking and management tools.
- Experience in an eCommerce enterprise deployment.
- Experience in post-deployment support is highly desired.
- Previous BA experience in Agile scrum teams in multi-cultural environments highly desired.
- Experience in SQL, CMS, Google analytics is preferred but not necessary.
NOTE: Willing to work in 2.30 pm to 11.30 pm IST shifts
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||6 - 8|