Position: Solution Architect
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Location: Bengaluru / Chennai / Hyderabad
Solution Architect will play an integral role in the success of the Digital transformation projects. Consultants work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and interface directly with clients to do the due diligence of the requirements, define solutions.
Specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- The architect works closely with the Clients, Sales, Pre-Sales, and delivery team to provide solutions for the requirements
- The architect creates a vision for the Digital transformation solutions
- Works with client to understand the requirements on
- Work with a team to design a solution for the client involving m
- Architects work closely with tech teams and stakeholders to show leadership on options available for the requirement.
- Build agreement and consensus on a vision for the digital transformation projects.
- Document objectives, create technical documentation.
- Expand the plan into front-end wireframes, shaping how the finished product could look. Hands off the plans to project management, tech leads, and senior days. They support communications between all parties and provide insight and best practices where needed.
- Define and manage architectural approach and standards across a team of 4-5 architects and consultants.
- Responsible for managing and developing our approach to creating brilliant end-to-end solutions.
- Act as a solution architect on multi-technology solutions, analyze customer needs, develop proposals, create technical designs and other necessary documentation.
- Line manage a team of Solution Architects and ensure they have sufficient knowledge, skills, and resources to deliver business objectives. Implement tools and processes to maximize the efficiency of the Solutions team. Define targets and objectives for Solutions Architects and ensure they have clear priorities. Monitor and report on KPIs.
- Support the development of the Solutions Architects team by coaching, mentoring, best practice sharing, and providing stretch opportunities. Act as a sounding board and mentor.
- Continually analyze developments within the industry, competitors’ activities, and the needs of prospective and existing customers to refine and develop the Pre-Sales function.
- Proactively look for ways to improve collaboration and understanding between the Sales and Technical functions.
- Experience integrating Digital Solutions into complex enterprise environments.
- Build solutions in Digital transformation technologies like AI, Mobile, and RPA
- Solution web application prototype features in conjunction with Architects, Business Analysts, and other developers.
- Develop in an agile environment using front-end web technologies like React or AngularJS and Foundation.
- Research and experiment with new technology that will advance future projects
- Work with managers to estimate work tasks and level of effort within the project timeline.
- Technical Assistance for machine learning and data science solutions
- Knowledge/experience of architecture/design frameworks.
- Commercial and financial awareness of the solutions designed.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in writing technical documents to a very high standard.
- Knowledge of industry trends, vendors, and partners and passion for technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual components, product) or equivalent relevant bachelor’s degree experience.
- 10+ years of the software development lifecycle and associated processes.
- Experience in Digital transformation technologies like AI, Mobile, and RPA
- Strong skills in backend engineering and writing robust code using object-oriented Java- Spring, MongoDB, Postgres, Python, R, and other libraries and microframeworks.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience building solutions in cloud platforms
- Experience in cloud-based – microservices design and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and client consumption.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational skills in English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- 6+ years of experience in a client-facing consulting capacity.
- General experience with the MEAN technology stack, focus either on Angular or React latest versions.
- Fluency in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with mobile and digital technologies
- Good insight into Cloud services and Cloud-native application technologies
- Good working knowledge of server platforms (Linux/Unix, Windows Server 2003-2008)
- Experience in Spring MVC using Java or equivalent technology.
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||6 - 10|