SVP – Account Management
Title: Senior Vice President – Account Management
Location: USA, (Remote)
Experience: 20+ years of experience
We are looking for a seasoned Head of Account Management with a strong track record in building and nurturing client relationships. This Sales Leadership role will have end-to-end relationship and sales cycle responsibility to grow revenue and strengthen the health of relationships across our existing portfolio of B2C support service customers.
The senior leadership role is growth and relationship focussed. The portfolio is growing at 40%~50% per year and trending at $95M for the current fiscal year. This is a transformational role and the business unit is the cornerstone for CSS’ growth and profitability. Individual should have experience managing a diverse team of account managers across multiple accounts with a proven track record f delivering growth and selling up and across Tier 1 organizations. Candidate should have strong experience in Customer Service, BPO & Technical Support Services (B2C), with experience in leading cross functional transformation initiatives and an understanding of the core metrics of the business. Transparency, accountability, attention to detail, diligent follow-through on actions and commitments are essential to the success of this role.
- As an account manager, you would be responsible to drive relationship elevation and business growth within the portfolio by presenting CSS solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
- Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc. Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline.
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client.
- Contribute and execute Go-to- Market strategy for CSS Corp.
- Responsible to develop, account growth plan and manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals / RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations)
- Research and identify new business opportunities, collaborate with other executives and SVPs to decide on business strategies to ensure organization growth and stability
- Ensure transparent, fluid communication amongst leadership. Evaluate department’s profits and revenue, risks and ensure compliance with company policies and local, regional, and federal regulations
- Accountable for overall sales performance, and align sales objectives with firm business strategy, keeping in mind corporate policies, procedures, systems
- Determines ways to reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve overall company performance by monitoring competitor activities and market trends to stay abreast of industry developments
- Supervise overall contract performance, sound business practices, and technical integrity of projects; coordinate with project managers and COPs at regular intervals, assisting with project challenges. Oversee the management and mitigation of risks
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment
- 20+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience selling Customer Service, BPO & Technical Support Services (B2C).
- Ability to analyze latest marketing trends and track competitor’s activities, providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Ability to understand and position progressive technology driven solutions to reduce cost and elevate customer experience. See CSS Corp Edison offerings on website for offerings (https://www.csscorp.com/css-edison/)
- Strategic account planning and execution skills. A go-getter who knows how to thrive & win in an agile & competitive environment who actively seeks out and creates opportunities
- Knowledge of accounting, budget planning, financial forecasting, and financial modeling
- Experience operating at CXO level, and ability to demonstrate excellent client relationships, client engagement and able to empathize with and respond to the needs of stakeholders
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a rapidly growing organization
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a leader with excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Account Management and Sales|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||20 - 25|