Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Poland (Remote)
Experience: 2+ years of technical support and/or escalation support
- This position will predominately provide technical support via the telephone, web or at the customer site with specific data-centric objectives based on product responsibilities.
- The candidate must be able to take ownership in driving and solving customer technical product issues with urgency and effectively operate independently and collaborate with team members as the situation requires.
- Complete training deliverables on a quarterly basis to ensure you are up to speed on the latest feature and technology enhancements.
- The candidate must be passionate about solving customer technical product issues with a constant drive for technical knowledge and growth.
- Use data and insight to explain a situation, make informed decisions and provide recommendations for improvement.
- The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, provide quick yet thorough responses and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Focusing on our traditional systems product portfolio, this position will be working with our Layer 2 access networks and customer premise equipment.
- 2+ years of technical support and/or escalation support experience troubleshooting active issues, with background in networking and telecommunication.
- BS/MS EE, CS, or equivalent
- Strong initiative, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills are a must for success in this role
- Strong cultural fit, valuing teamwork and shared success while constantly striving to better yourself for the collective impact to the team and our customers
- Ability to deliver technical information (both orally and in writing) in a clear, concise manner, as well as communicate effectively to other internal stakeholders cross functionally in efforts to provide solutions for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, providing timely yet thorough responses
- Strong technical account management, customer service and project management skills
- This role requires an engineer who is relentlessly customer-centric, a strong problem-solver, and a strong collaborator.
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIP or equivalent desired
- Experience with Ethernet, TCP/IP, Layer 2 switching, VLANs, QoS/DSCP, VoIP (SIP/MGCP/H.248)
- Knowledge of MEF terminology and standards, PON technologies, PPPoE, DHCP, SNMP, IGMP, IPTV, LAG, RSTP, Linux basics
- Knowledge of legacy technologies like POTS, T1/E1, xDSL considered a plus.
|Job Category||Tech Support|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||2 - 3|