- Good at Customer Interaction and Listening Skills
- A Good Team Player
- Perform system and customer acceptance of customer’s software solutions
- Willing to take initiative to resolve issues.
- Prior experience with International Voice Customer support / Technical support would be an added advantage.
- The person would be responsible for handling customer calls and troubleshooting technical issues related to operating systems / Routers / Modems & ISP related issues.
|Experience||0 – 3 Years (Including Freshers)|
|Qualification||Engineering Graduates / Arts & Science Graduates / Post-Graduates (No Backlogs)|
|Tech-Skills||Fundamentals of Networking, Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, ISP & Router installation.|
|Soft Skills||Good Communication Skills, Good Comprehension and Conversational Skills|
|Work Time||US Time Zones (Night Shifts)|