Technical Support Representative
India - Chennai
Posted 2 weeks ago
Job title: Technical Support Representative
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-10 years
Qualification: Any graduate/Non-graduate with experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handle Level 1 support (Calls, Emails & Chat) from International customers which includes Technical Support, Customer Support and Product Queries.
- Technical Support includes queries related to consumer products and resolving the issues related to these devices.
- Customer Support includes queries related to warranty and RMA Status.
- These voice calls should be handled with a service level of above 80% and 100% for email cases respectively as defined in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Any call or email that requires next level attention or assistance should be escalated appropriately to the SME via CRM.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Flexible to work in Night shifts.
- Basics on Windows OS (internet/ BSOD/peripherals setup/practicality on system drivers/ understanding of 3rd party application issues/common errors)
- Added advantage if familiar with Mac, Linux and Virtualization concept (VMware/virtual box)
- Logical thinking, problem-solving skills; Practical approach on troubleshooting and understanding a reported issue.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientated
|Job Category||CTAS Roles|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|