Location: The Curve, BGC
• Take inbound customer calls to provide customer service and technical support for end users through active listening, effective troubleshooting and problem solving through established methods and procedures, standards and guidelines as outlined by the campaign.
• Identifies the need to escalate specific issues and follow through where necessary.
• Transfers calls to other departments where appropriate.
• Provides information and responds to inquiries from Managers, Clients, and Customers in a professional manner
• Works on special projects and assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
• Keeps up to date on new procedure proactively
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong command of the English/ language with strong conversational skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures, and computer products in English.
• Ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
• Ability to work well with others at varying organizational levels
• Flexible to work within a 24×7 environment; including weekend and holiday work schedules
• Computer literacy
• Minimum of 1 year and 6 months of call center experience from ISP account/s is preferred, technical support experience is a plus, earn a competitive salary
|Job Category||Tech Support|
|Job Level||Mid Level|