Designation: VP & Head – Geospatial Services
Experience: 10 – 15 Years experience in selling Geo-Spatial Services
Location: USA (Remote Work)
We are looking for a seasoned VP & Head – Geospatial Services with a strong track record and experience selling in Geo Data, Geospatial / GIS, Remote Sensing, and LiDAR services to Autonomous Driving, Navigation Products, Services or Application companies.
This Sales Leadership role will have end-to-end sales cycle and account management responsibility and will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of CSS’ GIS growth.
- Responsible for direct sales, existing client relationships and managing a hybrid sales and account management team.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging existing Rolodex and mapping to CSS Geospatial service offerings
- Established network within the Geospatial Industry (Primarily Navigation, Autonomous driving, HD Mapping) focused on decision-makers to develop business focused on Geospatial services within that network
- Create and execute Go-to-Market strategy for target account list
- Actively create and manage a strong and qualified pipeline with a high potential for conversion
- Meet / Exceed sales revenues, sales profitability, and new customer acquisition
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities
- Open doors for CSS into the CXO suite and be able to present the CSS Corp portfolio of offerings
- Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain a full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within the assigned group of accounts
- Execute the complete sales process from deal capture through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification and presentation, and proposal of solutions
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Sales Leader with a proven track record of driving high-value net new business and growing existing business by leveraging and creating executive-level relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10 to 15 years of proven track record and experience selling Geo-Spatial Services (Navigation, HD Mapping, Labelling Annotation, Land base, Telecom and Utilities Domains).
- Experience in Sales Leadership for Navigation, Autonomous driving, Urban planning, Logistics and Delivery, Utilities & Telecom, companies
- Strong understanding of market trends and ability to create an end-to-end, multifaceted, go-to-market strategy for the service line.
- Ability to represent the company in external forums, conferences, analyst/advisor meetings, panels, etc.
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Previous executive-level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C suite executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Highly skilled and proven track record of sales negotiation and executive leadership relationships
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets
|Job Category||Geospatial Services, Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||10 - 15 Years|
|Experience||10 - 15|