Title: Vice President – Sales
Location: USA, (Remote)
Experience: 10+ yrs of experience in sales
You’re eyeing the most resilient, fastest-growing, and most awarded technology consulting services provider in the industry! With a strong growth rate and numerous recognitions under the belt, CSS Corp is setting the stage for transformation and adapting for tomorrow. You’ll take charge of hunting new business accounts for our B2C Support / Customer Experience management Services across services such as Sales, Customer Service, Billing, Technical Support, Premium Services, Retention, Account Management, Digital Transformation Services, and Analytics. If you have a passion for hunting and are a dynamic people leader who understands the bigger picture and can balance strategic vision and thought leadership with execution excellence, this is the role for you.
- We are looking for passionate and experienced candidates with a proven track record of acquiring new logos.
- Experience in selling B2C support / customer experience management services across the customer lifecycle
- Target industry verticals include but are not limited to technology (across sectors), retail, ecommerce, fintech, hospitality, travel, mobility, and marketplace apps
- This individual will have end-to-end sales cycle responsibility for customer acquisition and stakeholder management and will be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of CSS growth
- Meet / exceed revenue targets through recognised revenue from new logos acquired and through active pipeline management.
- Build high performance teams, improve organizational efficiencies, build scalable business processes to exceed goals
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy for CSS Corp.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging CSS Corp service offerings.
- Create a defined set of target accounts across desired industry verticals. Develop and execute a pursuit strategy for them.
- Ability to be consultative through the sales process and work from the ground up on solutions to close deals.
- Provide competitive intelligence on pursuits and leverage collective strength of the organization to present winning solutions to the client.
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue.
- Manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals /RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations)
- Use internal sales tracking tools diligently to maintain full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline.
- Present entire portfolio of CSS Corp solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed).
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS Corp solutions and services within current clients.
- At least 10+ years of relevant sales experience, from similar industry like CSS
- A seasoned hunter, skilled at generating their own leads through cold calling, research, networking, industry relationships and partners
- Experience in managing a team of hunters who would be performing similar roles across a pre-designated set of target accounts
- A self-starter with a passion for New Logo Sales and Business Development.
- Strong understanding of market trends and ability to create end-to-end, multifaceted, go-to market strategy for service line.
- Ability to represent company in external forums, conferences, analyst / advisor meetings, panels, etc.
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Previous executive level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C suite executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Highly skilled and proven track record of sales negotiation and executive leadership relationships
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Account Management and Sales|
|Job Level||10 - 15 Years|
|Experience||10 - 15|