Workforce Analyst- Assistant Manager
Posted 2 weeks ago
Job title: Workforce Analyst- Assistant Manager
Work Location: Chennai
Qualification: Any graduate/Non-graduate with experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure agents adherence is met – Use Nice WFM and Genesys (Pure cloud) to manage all queues to provide direction to the respective LOB’s in order to effectively communicate to the leadership to maintain the agent’s adherence.
- Monitor and alert the Calls in queue, High handle time, Non-adherence of Breaks, Lunch and provide update on the Service.
- Knowledge of Metrics, Usage of applicable tools, Reporting skill, Decision- Making, Time Management, Knowledge on Metrics.
- Limited technical knowledge of Project applications but should be able to have working knowledge of WFM tools – Like Nice WFM, Genesys, Sales Force, SAP (Added Advantage)
- Good knowledge in Excel, must be highly Analytical and Adaptable to changing work environments
|Job Category||CTAS Roles|
|Experience||0 - 5|