In this website, the term “CSS Corp” shall mean and refer to Cybernet Software Systems, Inc., a California corporation, SlashSupport, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and, to the extent applicable, their parent or associate companies.
While accessing our website www.csscorp.com, the following terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the user. We request you to take the time to read this carefully before accessing content on the website.
- CSS Corp is the sole owner of the information on this website.
- All information on this website is copyright © to CSS Corp. Any content, unless explicitly mentioned, is the exclusive property of CSS Corp. No material from this website can be copied, reproduced in any form without prior written consent from CSS Corp.
- CSS Corp monitors site traffic periodically. In the event of CSS Corp finding any abnormal events in site access, CSS Corp reserves the right to terminate any user’s access without notice.
- We only gather the information we need to serve you better and will not – without your consent – sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases wherein good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, or it is necessary to protect CSS Corp’ rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate that we act to protect the personal safety of our staff or the public.
- CSS Corp has taken care to ensure that the information presented on this site is accurate and reliable. CSS Corp disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- The content of this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content is frequently updated with reference to improvements and corrections without notice.
- This site provides links to other websites, for convenience to the user. CSS Corp does not offer any endorsement to such sites. CSS Corp is not responsible for any content in the linked sites, apart from those of its group companies and affiliates. The names of actual companies and products/services mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
- CSS Corp acknowledges copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws while using information pertaining to customers, partners, and suppliers. Logos and images used herein might not be to scale.
- CSS Corp shall have no responsibility for any damage of any kind (consequential, direct, incidental, hardware, software, or any other) due to access, download, or usage of contents from the website.
- CSS Corp takes adequate care with regard to users’ privacy. A detailed privacy statement is available elsewhere on this website for your reference.