Transforming IT through rapid migration of Infrastructure and Applications to the cloud
Seamless, hassle-free migration of IT assets to the cloud
Enterprises of today and those getting future-ready, are migrating more and more applications to the cloud. With shrinking budgets, increased focus on business efficiencies and emphasis on greater collaboration, the CIO mandates also include the ability to enable and architect rapid migration to the cloud. To do this effectively, CIOs and their teams need to consider the organizations requirements, architecture principles and business processes. There is no single ‘silver bullet’ to bite. Infact disparate systems, platforms and server locations only mutiply the complexity as CIOs take on business mandates. CIOs need a partner who can understand the IT migration from multiple perspectives, such as IT staff skills, the current business landscape, the value of existing investments and application architecture. CSS Corp provides a risk-free, seamless and rapid migration of your cloud-ready IT (Infrastructure and Applications) to the cloud in a fraction of a time it takes organisations to do it themselves.
Why CSS Corp
CSS Corp works with some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in managing their globally distributed IT infrastructure. CSS Corp is an advanced consulting partner for AWS and VMware for public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure. CSS Corp’s cloud services help global enterprises move to cloud seamlessly, whether it is to migrate an existing application, re-factoring old applications or re-architecting a new application to cloud. Designed to drive flexibility, efficiency and reduced cost of operations, our services include assessment, migration and 24×7 monitoring and security using our proprietary managed service platform.
To migrate an IT infrastructure or application to the cloud environment, CSS Corp undertakes a migration feasibility assessment considering factors such as technical feasibility, suitability, maturity and cost benefits. The migration feasibility analysis, checks for IT infrastructure and application readiness in terms of porting it to the cloud to assess business and technical impact.CSS Corp is able to cut down the time while making the transition to the cloud risk-free by ensuring that the migration assessment takes into consideration application migration, data migration and cloud deployment. Cloud security services are also implemented to secure the cloud environment to prevent security breaches and be compliant to local regulations.
CSS Corp approach: Cloud migration framework for applications
CSS Corp’s migration approach of applications on cloud, is a proven framework for faster speed of execution, accelerated migration, enabling rapid innovation and greater agility. The framework is supported by a team of cloud experts for repeatable and predictable performance.
Our migration framework is a five step process which has a well-defined artifacts and deliverable at every stage. Our strong alliance strategy and investments in tooling ensure that migration of applications to cloud is predictable and risk free.
- Lift and shift: Redeploy IT (Infrastructure and Applications) to a cloud environment without making changes to its architecture to provide a fast cloud migration solution. This means, enterprises can leverage the existing IT they have invested in while enjoying the benefits from cloud migration
- Re–factor: Assess the current IT landscape and modify current IT (Infrastructure and Applications) to deploy to cloud. This option allows our clients to optimize the existing IT with modifications to leverage the cloud characteristics
- Re-architect: Recreate the application suitable to be hosted on a cloud environment, discard the existing IT, re-architect and transform the complete IT landscape. The advantage of re-architecting the IT assets provides access to innovative features required by the business. This helps improve enterprise productivity, as it’s customized to the current market requirements and IT becomes a true business enabler providing flexibility and scalability
- Transparent per application, per server cloud migration and managed services pricing: To give visibility to predict and control your IT costs better by moving from a CAPEX driven model to a consumption driven OPEX model. Thus, our hassle free frameworks allow appropriate forecasting of future business requirements and cost outflows to deliver predictable business outcomes
- 40% to 50% reduced time to migrate to cloud: By using our proprietary cloud assessment and migration framework, organizations can migrate their current IT assets to cloud in half the time than managing the migration on their own
- Manage large application migration: Our experience of working with some of the large Fortune 100 companies gives us the expertise to migrate extremely large volumes of applications to the cloud rapidly. This expertise has also given us insights, which ensures the migration is risk-free, lowers costs and secure
- Robust partner ecosystem: CSS Corp supports leading cloud platforms such as AWS and VMWare. Our partnerships with these leading cloud providers accelerate time-to-value for clients. We are an advanced consulting partner with AWS with experience of managing the largest public cloud migration of websites in the FMCG sector
- End to end services: We use a highly structured approach to establish our customer’s business needs, assess the underlying technology components (such as infrastructure, applications, processes, etc.), and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components. This helps our client CIOs to move from managing IT to creating an IT landscape which is an enabler to the business.
- CAPEX to OPEX: Reduce capital costs with minimal upfront spending on technology infrastructure
- Global delivery model: Helps manage multiple geographic server migrations of our clients simultaneously
- Cloud-ready experts: Our team of expert cloud architects are able to assess environments to be able to recommend approaches by taking into account your existing landscape and make it cloud ready
- Multi-technology support: CSS Corp provides support across the technology stack that includes Windows & Linux OS, a variety of databases, middleware, .Net, Java & Unix based applications
CSS Corp recently undertook the task of migrating more than 500 applications across 40 global locations to the cloud for a leading Fortune 500 company. The first phase of the lift and shift application migration of over 80 applications was successfully completed remotely in less than a month. CSS Corp’s time tested templates and standardised work flows help assess client organisations current IT landscape quickly and allows the migration to run seamlessly.
To know more about how we can help you migrate to the cloud and support your cloud strategy please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org