Robust security strategy to protect your enterprise from malicious attacks
As the world becomes increasingly online, cyber-criminals are becoming smarter and adopt sophisticated techniques to break in to an organizations security zone. It is becoming increasingly difficult for C-suite executives to manage and mitigate these hi-tech targeted attacks that evade any form of detection. Enterprise Cyber Security has risen to the top of the agenda among most C-suite executives and boards of directors today.
Gone are the days when malwares were generic in nature, most anti-viruses were dependent on patterns to remove them, once their internal teams created a specific signature for them. Today the scenario has drastically changed because of targeted malware creation and rapid growth in cyber-crime as a service in the hacking underground.
Emerging security threats pose an ongoing, central challenge, as companies and governments face an increasingly sophisticated threat environment. CSS Corp’s Enterprise Cyber Security service ensure outage free operations, while managing all security applications, in today’s connected IT environment.
Why CSS Corp
CSS Corp’s Enterprise Cyber Security service enables enterprises to take a proactive step towards ensuring safe and secure computing environment. Offering a managed service model, enterprises benefit from dedicated security teams, proactive pre-emption of threats and vulnerabilities and an expert workforce. With solutions that enable rapid deployment of new applications and services to the business, we develop strategies that define a high level multi-year security road-map for traditional environments. Our strength lies in the combined usage of traditional defensive approach and the new-age attacking approach which ensures that there is no security gap that may be vulnerable to known or emerging threats.
CSS Corp’s Enterprise Cyber Security service extends your team’s capabilities, leveraging the expertise of our security experts to improve your security posture, reduce risk, and increase security effectiveness through security monitoring services, security device management, vulnerability management services, security consulting services, threat intelligent services, security incident response services, security governance services and cloud security readiness service.
- Cyber Attack Impact Analysis (CAIA): Assesses an enterprise’s preparedness to handle cyber-attacks. This helps enterprises to create security strategies with a proactive stance aligned with business priorities.
Is your enterprise prepared to handle cyber-attacks? Click here to take a free security assessment for your enterprise
- Cyber Attack Thwart Service (CATS): Thwarts known and unknown attacks in real time. Endpoints are monitored with specialised tools to understand abnormal behaviour and identify encrypted communications to darknet. Spear phishing simulated attacks conducted internally within an organisation helps in identifying hackers. CATS ensures round the clock cost effective predictive monitoring for your enterprises.
- Intelligent Security Operations Centre (iSOC): Proactively and predictively assesses security in your operations, pre-empting threats using our Security Sense Engine (SSE). We secure your enterprise applications across technology layers, connected platforms, processes and devices.
- Monitor – Contain – Alert – Mitigate (MCAMi) model: iSOC integration helps CATS customers to avail MCAMi service model helping them to choose remedial action with a security incident, making them aware of issues in minutes and giving them the ability to contain the incident before they become a critical issue. CATS along with iSoC provides an offshore advanced remote monitoring capabilities, detecting live breaches and pre-empt hacking groups that may be targeting one of the honeypots.
- IoT security: Health Scan, Frame IoT, Penetration Test (PenTest) and Real-time monitoring helps enterprises to secure existing and new installations. IoT enabled devices and management stations are scanned and customised security checks are conducted to block unauthorised users/ cyber criminals from accessing sensitive sites.
- 80% of industry specific cyber-attacks detected early on and prevented
- 70% of vulnerabilities in security landscape detected and rectified in a connected environment
- 5-15 minutes containment of active threat
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of enterprise security data helps in detecting attacks early
- Reduced costs to achieve higher margins through comprehensive security solutions
- Efficiency driven by enterprise-wide security solutions that are integrated across platforms
- Compliant ITIL governed solutions that assure best in class and 24/7 service globally
- Improve your security posture by adhering to industry standards by implementing industry leading tools, technology and expertise for a risk free, trouble free, end-to-end solution delivery capability
- As a QualysGuard Managed Security Services Partner (MSSP), CSS Corp offers the award-winning QualysGuard suite of SaaS applications that successfully achieve both vulnerability management and policy compliance initiatives, while reducing costs, meeting compliance requirements and streamlining your operations.