Secure your mobile applications and environment without limiting business operations
To succeed in today’s wired enterprise, mobile devices are being used by your employees, customers and partners to access your applications and information. This proliferation of mobile device access makes it increasingly appealing for hackers to get unauthorized access to personal and corporate information. With all the advantages mobility brings to enterprise, you need a partner who can address the challenge of security. CSS Corp’s mobile security services ensures regular testing for weak points and constant plugging and patching against emerging vulnerabilities and threats.
Why CSS Corp
CSS Corp assesses your current and future mobility requirements and provides a layered security protection designed to address today’s worst attacks. We provide preemptive and proactive mobile application security testing across platforms and technologies – iOS, Blackberry, Android, Nokia, and Windows. By securing your native and web applications and hybrid applications, we ensure that your mobile platforms have a secure environment while reducing costs and risks.Our mobile application penetration testing services identifies application vulnerabilities which can be exploited using applications installed on mobile phones. Sometimes these appear as registered users, at other times as anonymous users. To counter these, we build custom threat profiles in order to discover contextual security vulnerabilities that are specific to the application. In addition, we also provide mobile application source code review to identify vulnerabilities at the source code level. In addition, we build custom threat profiles for vulnerability assessment.
- Enhancing end user confidence for BYOD as well as across devices- both personal and company owned
- Ensuring protection from mobile malware, grey ware, privacy risks and other mobile threats, thereby reducing employee downtime and increasing efficiency
- Helping clients meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Significant reduction in application testing cost and at least 20% faster time to market
- End-to-end process check and compliance to standards ensure threats are deflected and security is never compromised
- A thorough analysis of mobile application security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Provision for detailed steps for remediation without compromising business continuity