Secure your mobile applications and environment without limiting business operations
To succeed in today’s wired enterprise, mobile devices are being used by your employees, customers and partners to access your applications and information. This proliferation of mobile device access makes it increasingly appealing to hackers to get unauthorized access to personal and corporate information. CSS Corp, through regular testing and constant plugging and patching against ever emerging vulnerabilities and threats creates a stable, secure application base.
Why CSS Corp
CSS Corp assesses your current and future mobility requirements and provides a layered security protection designed to address today’s most feared attacks. Our security experts provide preemptive and proactive mobile application security testing across platforms and technologies – iOS, Blackberry, Android, and Windows. By securing your native applications (written for specific platforms), web applications and even hybrid applications, we ensure your mobile platforms have a secure environment while reducing costs and risks.
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing services: Identifies application vulnerabilities that can be exploited using applications installed on mobile phones. To counter these, we help build custom threat profiles to discover contextual security vulnerabilities that are specific to the application
- Mobile Application Source Code Review: Identifies vulnerabilities at the source-code level. In addition, to help you stay protected against these, we build custom threat profiles for vulnerability assessment
- Enhance end user confidence for BYOD across devices- both personal and company owned
- Help clients meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Reduce application testing costs and accelerate time to market
- End-to-end process check and compliance to standards ensure threats are deflected and security is never compromised
- A thorough analysis of mobile application security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Provision for detailed steps for remediation without compromising business continuity