Build a robust digital strategy by leveraging CSS Corp proprietary tools and platforms
The most important aspect of mobility today is that it is user-driven. In the current connected environment, strategies should be focused around smart devices and their technologies. For many enterprises, ensuring an increasing number of business applications are on smart devices may be the key to business success.The biggest challenge to the mobile paradigm is to transform legacy application into being mobile friendly. We use relevant technologies that make your applications mobile-ready. This makes it easier for all your users to access the system and use it to its fullest advantage.
Why CSS Corp
CSS Corp has developed a simple and cost effective solution to mobile enable businesses and market focused applications, using the SMARTWeb™ platform. SMARTWeb™ gives organizations the much needed flexibility and room to convert an existing web application to seamlessly run on a mobile platform.The process is very simple and typically takes only 6-8 weeks to mobile enable most of the customer facing transactional websites. It achieves this by having very minimal intrusions to your existing code base and infrastructure.
- SMARTWeb™ studio: SMARTWeb™ studio is a limited scope Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that comes with the platform. It is a developer tool used to generate the initial templates for a site or application. This reduces the initial time to hand code the templates. The templates are then fine-tuned based on the specific requirements. SMARTWeb™ studio can also be used by the site maintenance team to quickly make basic changes to media content and text. This feature is handy to keep up with the site and other content changes.
- Core content transformation and management engine:The content transformation engine reads the templates at runtime and transforms the output of the webserver. The templates are really a mixture of the page layouts and field mappings. The income page content is used as a data store and based on the mappings content is selected and templates populated
- Administration portal: SMARTWeb™ admin portal comes with the features to manage the platform and to do minimal analytics and reporting. These would be features used by the system administrators. This would be a part of the managed platform. The admin portal also comes with the features to view the server logs, detect the type of devices accessing the site and to generate reports out of it. For pushing notifications to the applications built using SMARTWeb™, administrators can use the admin interface. To manage applications and devices that run the applications, the admin portal provides a management interface. The configuration settings of the SMARTWeb™ platform can be accessed through this interface
- Adaptors suite: SMARTWeb™ platform can also act as an integration platform by connecting to various downstream systems and mashing the content together. For this purpose the platform comes with various adaptors like SQL/DB adaptor, CRM adaptors, SharePoint, CMS adaptors etc. SMARTWeb™ is capable of working directly with the existing site as well as with API/Services exposed by the back end services making it capable of adapting to the current architecture and being future ready. If the site needs to be built on top of a content management system, SMARTWeb™ would directly connect to the CMS server. SMARTWeb™ already has built-in support for Drupal and SharePoint. The open architecture allows expanding these capabilities to other CMS systems
- SMARTWeb™ framework ensures faster time to market; 40% to 50% reduction in time for making websites mobile friendly and 2 times faster deployment of applications
- Easy to scale, manage middle layer for distributing products and services
- No additional infrastructure costs incurred. SMARTWeb™ addresses your mobile portability by using the web to deliver mobile services and solutions
- Allows mobile enablement of existing applications with no changes to the existing application sites
- On premise and cloud hosted deployment options
- Non-intrusive solution with zero impact to your current website
- Customized functionality and mobile view of the websites
- Automatic device/style management
- Rich user interface and supports all major smartphones/tablets